The F639 has a 4 Channel 2.4GHz transmitter and a detailed, bright LED screen. It operates on a 7.4V 1500mAH Li-ion battery. You can control the chopper from 100 meters and the transmitter runs on four “AA” batteries (not included). This is not a remote controlled helicopter for the faint of heart! The high capacity big battery and powerful motors enable the helicopter to fly for longer and cope with outdoor flying conditions.
- 4 Channel 2.4GHz transmitter
- Detailed Bright LCD Screen
- Built-in gyroscope with auto-detection direction change and correct.
- Auto-protection for charging to avoid overcharge.
- High capacity big battery and powerful motors enable the helicopter to fly for longer and cope with outdoors flying.
- Functions: Left/Right, Forward/Backward, Side-to-Side, Hover, and Lands
- Charging time: About 2 hours
- Flying time: About 10 minutes
- Controlling distance: About 100 meters
- Product Size: 29" x 4.75" x 12"
- Helicopter Battery: 7.4V 1500mAH Li-ion battery
In the Box
- 4 Channel Wireless 2.4GHz Helicopter
- LCD Remote Control
- Helicopter User Manual
- Remote Control Manual
- DC 12V Charger Box
- (4) AA batteries for Transmitter (not included)